Search This Blog

Friday, May 4, 2012


I enjoy wine.  I started enjoying it when I was working in a French restaurant in Los Angeles in the early 90’s.  At the time it seemed so foreign and exotic to me.  The unknown labels, the unpronounceable vineyards, the whole process of tasting were quite intimidating at first.  It was an adventure that I was glad to take.  Ever since then I’ve come to appreciate the many aspects of having a good glass wine.   From a fine dinner to a relaxing evening on the porch, there are so many ways to enjoy it!

  Forward to 2004, I started working at a great wine shop in Seattle that afforded me the opportunity to taste many great wines from around the world.  I hope to introduce some people, who also enjoy the experience of wine, to some varieties from all over world and Pacific Norwest region that can be found in the Seattle area at some of its great wine shops and grocery stores, most at very reasonable prices.

2 comments:

  1. Sky,
    I am looking forward to your blog. I don't know too much about wines, and so this will be a great educational opportunity for me. Sadly I cannot drink most red wines because it will trigger a migraine, but maybe I'll learn more about some good white wines that I might enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make sure to include some white wine in the next post. Thanks for your input!

      Delete